Monday, September 30, 2013

New video for "Forgive Me Father" - Daniel Couto leaves Ill Nino

Ill Nino has released the video for "Forgive Me Father":


As you can see, Daniel is not in the video. Unfortunately he has quit Ill Niño to be able spend more time on his family. Oscar Santiago from Ankla has now joined the band.

As stated on Facebook:

to all my Ill Nino fans across the world, the reason you dont see me in the video( forgive me father) is because i have left the band for the reason of being next to my son,parents and my brothers and sister,this was a really hard decision to make its been 10 years sharing my live with all members and it was hard to leave ,everything that is great must come to a end ,at least for me and for now,its been a journey going around the world doing what we love the best and getting pay for it but its all good they must continue with or without me, a really good friend of my Oscar Santiago is now the percussionist and hes amazing not only as a player but also as a person ,i wish him the best ,thank you to all the fans i will always love you ,Daniel Couto

We wish Danny all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment